Debbie Foster Advanced Aesthetics School of Beauty is recognised with the UK register of learning providers. Our UKPRN number is 10029810.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT WORK WITH THE GOVERNMENT FUNDING SCHEMES
FINANCE FOR COURSES
- We are now affiliated with Ideal 4 Finance – They can provide you with a personal loan to finance your courses
THEIR CONTACT DETAILS ARE: 01772 671355 – please quote Merchant ID 9C111ACL
- We can offer our own payment plan, this is dependent on the course you are interested in. Large courses that run over a few months can be paid for over up to 6 monthly payments.
- All fees on short courses need to be paid in full 14 days before commencement of course.
- A deposit is required when booking any course, which is non refundable.
- We offer the facility of booking your course a few weeks ahead and paying for the course weekly by bank transfer, for those people who find it hard to save.
- If you leave your course for any reason, you will not be entitled to a full or partial refund. All outstanding fees must be paid, nor will you be able to transfer onto an other course.
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate Laser & IPL
- VTCT NVQ3 Beauty Therapy
- Dermal Filler Courses
- Anti Wrinkle Courses
- HIFU & Aesthetics Courses
IF YOU FAIL TO DISCLOSE ANY MEDICAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY ON BOOKING THE COURSE AND THAT ONCE YOU HAVE STARTED THE COURSE IT BECOMES EVIDENT THAT YOU ARE NOT SUITABLE TO CONTINUE NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Insure our students for
Beauty, Microblading and Micropigmentation
Tel: 01327 354249
Insync Insurance Solutions
Insures for Beauty/Aesthetic/Injectables
Their contact details are
Richard Belfield 01202 647443
TRAINING, HYGIENE & SAFETY IN THE CENTRE
If you are unhappy with any training you have experienced at our centre, please put your complaint in writing to Aesthetics Cheshire Ltd, 59-63 Station Road, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5LT
If you are unhappy with any health, hygiene & safety issues at our centre please put your complaint in writing to Cheshire West & Cheshire Licencing Department, 58 Nicholas Street, Chester, CH1 2NP