Conversion course to the VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Enhancing Eyebrows with Microblading Techniques
This course is designed for people who have attended our in-house microblading courses and who then want to convert to the VTCT course.
This qualification consists of 5 units which include –
– Health and safety in the salon
– Client care and consultation
– Enhance appearance using microblading techniques
– Anatomy and physiology for microblading techniques
– Eyebrow shaping services
Registration Fee £96.95
3 day course – 1 initial days training plus 2 further assessment days
There is now a mandatory unit for covid 19 to complete as a pre-requisite for this qualification – it is a home study unit and there is a multiple choice exam to complete whilst undertaking your microblading training.
Attendance is for 3 days in total. The first day is designed to help you to understand how to undertake your 10 case studies and top-ups, plus the written work set by the VTCT as home study. Once this has been completed. you then return to complete assessments and complete an end test before your qualification is complete.
** Please note that you will be required to provide 2 models to work on during the course on Day 2 and again models to work on day 3 unless you live a distance away from our centre.
- Single Stroke eyebrows
- Colour therapy
- Designing eyebrow
- Introduction to Semi-permanent make-up
- History of semi-permanent make-up
- Clients who want treatment
- Setting up your own business
- Hygiene & Safety
- Clinical waste
- Understanding the blades and pigments
- Practical treatments on models
- Anatomy & physiology of the skin and relevant systems
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
Microblading is one of the fastest growing treatments in the UK, as people want to look their best. They see the “Stars” looking groomed and want to emulate their looks.
It gives an attractive look whether you wear make-up, get up in the morning, go swimming or visit the gym.
Semi permanent make-up is an advanced form of tattooing and uses pigments to achieve the desired look.
Eyebrows – ideal for people who have:-
- Over plucked their brows
- Undergone Chemotherapy
- Suffered from hair loss
- People who need to apply brow pencil due to having sparse brows
- Alopecia sufferers
Techniques are used to create a natural brow which will give lift and will emphasize the eyes
Microblading enables you to have the potential earning of over £100+ per client
- Beauty Courses
- Microblading Training / SPMU
- LASER & I.P.L
- AESTHETICS COURSES
- Plasma Lift & Ultrasound
- PRP (Vampire Facial)
- Phlebotomy & PRP with Dermaroller Course
- VTCT Level 3 Cert in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Epilation/Advanced Epilation
- Bridging into Aesthetics
- Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers
- Microblading Nano Brows & Saline Tattoo Removal Courses
- Nano Brows & Advanced Colour Course
- Botulinum & Dermal Filler Combined 4 day Course