VTCT CERTIFICATE IN MICROPIGMENTATION £3999
VTCT Course code AB40168
5 day course includes kit – digital machine, 15 x needles and 3 x pigments and other consumables to earn £3000.00 when charging £199 per client.
This course is designed for people who only want to start or add to a career with Micropigmentation.
As local authorities and Government guidelines are being tightened regarding their requirement for registration, now is a good time to get ahead of the game and so that when the regulations start you are immediately compliant.
The Advanced Aesthetics Training Centre offers the VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation and this is a high standard qualification that is recognised in the UK and worldwide. By having this qualification it shows your clients that you have attained a high level of competence in both health & safety, regulations and competency in treating clients.
** Please note that you will be required to provide models to work on during the course **
There will be a home study package to complete during the course, together with 6 treatment assessments of practical working, together with 10 case studies to complete before the course is completed and a certificate is issued by the VTCT.
There is an initial 5 days of training both in theory and practical aspects which is shown below, followed by a further 2 days of practical assessments and completing of your portfolio.
Our 5 day course enables you to learn the latest techniques for:
- Brow Enhancement
- Brow Shaping
- Lip Liner
- Lip Blush
- Full Lip Colour
- Powder/block eyebrows
- Single Stroke eyebrows
- Colour therapy
- Designing eyebrows
- Eyeliner application
- Lip Liner application, Lip blush and full lip enhancement techniques
- Introduction to Semi-permanent make-up
- History of semi-permanent make-up
- Clients who want treatment
- Setting up your own business
- Hygiene & Safety
- Clinical waste
- Understanding machine, needles and pigments
- Practical treatments on models
- Anatomy & physiology of the skin and relevant systems
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
Semi permanent make-up is one of the fastest growing treatments in the UK, as people want to look their best. They see the “Stars” looking groomed and want to emulate their looks.
It gives an attractive look whether you wear make-up, get up in the morning, go swimming or visit the gym.
Semi permanent make-up is an advanced form of tattooing and uses pigments to achieve the desired look.
Eyebrows – ideal for people who have:-
- Over plucked their brows
- Undergone Chemotherapy
- Suffered from hair loss
- People who need to apply brow pencil due to having sparse brows
- Alopecia sufferers
Eyeliner – to enhance the lash line and give a more dramatic look
- Techniques are used to create a natural brow which will give lift and will emphasise the eyes
- Lip Line to give definition to the lips and to build up uneven lips
- Lip Blush to blend in the lip line to give more colour
- Full Lip Colour to give a complete colour or graded colour to the lips