Microblading Nano Brows & Advanced Colour Course £450.00
We are excited to announce that we are now offering our new Nano Brows Course which will give you comprehensive knowledge of microblading nano brows.
1 day course 10.30am – 3.30pm
What is the difference between Nano Microblading and ordinary Microblading?
Nano Microblading is a technique using tiny blades 0.16mm and they come in sizes 15,18,18U & 20U blades.
These tiny blades help to create perfect sharp outline strokes for fine hair stroke brows.
Ordinary Microblading uses larger blades and cannot create the fine nano brows.
Course pre-requisite – you must hold an accredited microbading brow certificate to come onto this course
- 20 x nano microblades
Microblading Nano Brows
- What are Nano Brows
- Creating your own brochure/who is suitable/pricing
- Contra indications/consultation/patch testing & aftercare
- Tools – Microblading hand tool, blades, depth and angles
You will not require models for these courses as we work on fake skin.
- Beauty Courses
- Microblading Training / SPMU
- LASER & I.P.L
- AESTHETICS COURSES
- PRP (Vampire Facial)
- Phlebotomy & PRP with Dermaroller Course
- VTCT Level 3 Cert in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Epilation/Advanced Epilation
- Bridging into Aesthetics
- Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers
- Microblading Nano Brows & Saline Tattoo Removal Courses
- Nano Brows & Advanced Colour Course
- Botulinum & Dermal Filler Combined 4 day Course
- Plasma Lift & Ultrasound
- Plasma Lift