MICROBLADING BROWS £795 + VAT
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast response –
2 day course includes kit 3 x brow pigments 1 x blade holder and 10 x blades size 9, 10 x blades size 12
This course is designed for people who only want to start or add to a career with eyebrow enhancements.
You will need to hold either a Beauty Therapy Level 2 Qualification or other Brows qualification to be able to have direct entry onto the course.
If you do not hold a beauty qualification we offer a bridging into Microblading course which is held on the Saturday prior to the Microblading.
In-House Certificate issued on satisfactory completion of course
We work with an insurance company who will insure you to carry out your case studies and then transfer to full insurance cover on successful completion of the course
** Please note that you will be required to provide 2 models to work on during the course on Day 2 **
There will be a home study package to complete before and after the course and 3 case studies to complete before the course is completed and a certificate is issued
Our 2 day course enables you to learn the latest techniques for:
- Brow Enhancement
- Brow design
- Single Stroke eyebrows
- Colour therapy
- Designing eyebrow,
- Introduction to Semi-permanent make-up
- History of semi-permanent make-up
- Clients who want treatment
- Setting up your own business
- Hygiene & Safety
- Clinical waste
- Understanding the blades and pigments
- Practical treatments on models
- Anatomy & physiology of the skin and relevant systems
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
Microblading is one of the fastest growing treatments in the UK, as people want to look their best. They see the “Stars” looking groomed and want to emulate their looks.
It gives an attractive look whether you wear make-up, get up in the morning, go swimming or visit the gym.
Semi permanent make-up is an advanced form of tattooing and uses pigments to achieve the desired look.
Eyebrows – ideal for people who have:-
- Over plucked their brows
- Undergone Chemotherapy
- Suffered from hair loss
- People who need to apply brow pencil due to having sparse brows
- Alopecia sufferers
Techniques are used to create a natural brow which will give lift and will emphasize the eyes
Microblading enables you to have the potential earning of over £100+ per client
- Beauty Courses
- LASER & I.P.L
- BOTULINUM TOXIN & DERMAL FILLERS
- AESTHETIC COURSES
- Plasma Lift
- PRP (Vampire Facial)
- Phlebotomy & PRP with Dermaroller Course
- VTCT Level 3 Cert in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture
- Epilation/Advanced Epilation
- Bridging into Aesthetics