Aesthetics Training General Information
Advanced Aesthetics Training is a leading provider of beauty and aesthetics training in Mid Cheshire has been providing accredited training since 1994 working with the Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) plus offering our own in-house training courses.
Trainers have been offering both training and treatments for over 23 years in beauty and aesthetics and our trainers are highly qualified individuals who offer the highest quality training.
We offer training on both a ‘one-to-one’ training or in small groups.
Who can train in Aesthetics with us?
Every person applying is assessed for suitability on an individual basis. We look at qualifications, experience and personal aptitude.
Acupuncturists, Beauty Therapists with Level 3, Body Piercers, Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Phlebotomists, Semi Permanent Make-up Practitioners, Tattoo Artists.
If you feel that you may be eligible and your profession isn’t listed here – please contact us.
Our courses are made up of various elements:
- Theory modules can be completed at your own pace
- Research and assignments
- Case studies – these are undertaken to re-affirm your knowledge and this enables you to gain practical experience and evaluate your skills. They also allow your trainers to check that you are gaining the correct knowledge and working practices.
- Undertaken at our training centre which includes input and assessments – this part of your training gives you the knowledge to carry out treatments safely within the parameters of safe practice.
- Certification will only be issued once the trainers are happy that you have reached the required level of competence.
We offer foundation, advanced and masterclasses – so there are courses suitable for everybody who wants to move into injectable treatments or for those who are ready to expand their knowledge and skills.
We offer refresher training courses – these are great for people who may be returning to working after a break or just feel that they would like to review their skills.
Tutors and Prescribers are available to offer you help and advice during and after your training.
- Beauty Courses
- Microblading Training / SPMU
- LASER & I.P.L
- AESTHETICS COURSES
- PRP (Vampire Facial)
- Phlebotomy & PRP with Dermaroller Course
- VTCT Level 3 Cert in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Epilation/Advanced Epilation
- Bridging into Aesthetics
- Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers
- Microblading Saline Tattoo Removal Course
- Botulinum & Dermal Filler Combined 4 day Course
- Plasma Lift & Ultrasound
- Plasma Lift
- Saline Tattoo Removal Course